The Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies (CACS) is a constituent association of the Canadian Society for the Study of Education (CSSE). CACS supports inquiries into and discussions of curricula that are of interest to Canadian educators. In context of CACS, the term “curriculum” is defined broadly as any complex structure, or set of structures, that supports learning and teaching.
The Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies publishes the Journal of the Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies (JCACS), an open-access journal that is published semi-annually.
Red Deer College
robert.nellis at rdc.ab.ca
University of Lethbridge
erika.hasebeludt at uleth.ca
Special Interest Groups
- Arts Researchers and Teachers Society (ARTS),
- Canadian Critical Pedagogy Association (CCPA),
- Science Education Research Group (SERG),
- Language and Literacy Researchers of Canada (LLRC), and
- Francophone group for the study of education in a minority context.